No accommodation available for these dates
- Ghadira Nature Reserve is 3 km away: it covers nearly 6 hectares and is home to more than 200 species of birds.
- Popeye Village, 5 km away: the set built for the 1980 Popeye film has since become a theme park and is a major tourist attraction for young and old alike.
- Golden Bay, 9 km away: one of Malta's most popular fine sandy beaches. Easy access to the beach makes it ideal for family fun and there are different services available to help you make the most of your day: café-restaurant, lounger and parasol hire and water sports.
- Saint Paul's Bay: explore prehistoric monuments like the Bugibba and Tal-Qadi Temples, or visit the National Aquarium of Malta and the bird park.
- Silema, 24 km away: the town centre has bustling shops, restaurants and cafés. The Sliema promontory affords stunning views of Valetta on one side and a panorama over the sea on the other. There are two fortified towers on the coast: the De Redin watch tower was built in the 17th century and a tower erected by the British in a neo-gothic style was built in the late 1880s.
- Valletta (28 km away): the historic and cultural fort city of Valletta is the capital of Malta and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Characterised by its Baroque palaces, churches, museums and squares dating back to the 16th century, this city offers you the chance to step back in time, but it also boasts modern architectural innovations such as the new parliament and the Valletta city gate.