There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
- The Ghadira nature reserve is 4 km away: it extends over almost 6 hectares and is home to more than 200 bird species.
- Popeye Village 4 km away: The film Popeye was filmed here in 1980 and it's now an amusement park. It's one of the main tourist attractions for kids and adults alike.
- Golden Bay 7 km away: one of the most popular fine sand beaches in Malta. Its easy access makes it ideal for a family outing and it provides a number of facilities to help you enjoy your day out: café-restaurant, sun lounger and parasol hire and water sports.
- Saint Paul's Bay 10 km away: you can discover prehistoric monuments here, such as the Bugibba and Tal-Qadi temples and also visit Malta National Aquarium and the Birdpark.
Sliema 20 km away: the town is a centre which combines the liveliness of shops, restaurants and cafés. The Sliema headland offers spectacular views of Valletta on one side and a panoramic sea view on the other. There are two fortified towers on the coast: the De Redin watchtower, built in the 17th century, and another tower erected by the British in the neo-gothic style in the late 1880s.
- Valletta (24 km away): the capital of Malta, the walled city of Valletta, is a cultural and historical gem listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Characterised by its Baroque palaces, churches, museums and squares dating back to the 16th century, this city offers you the chance to step back in time, but it also boasts modern architectural innovations such as the new parliament and the City Gate.