Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Off-piste activities: Dog sledding, snow scooters, paragliding, snowshoe walks
- Other leisure activities on offer in the resort: cinema, fitness club with swimming pool, sauna, massages, etc.
- Ice rink and bowling at Courchevel and Méribel
- Children as young as 4 can discover the joys of skiing whilst having fun at the "Jardin des Neiges" ski kindergarten
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive offers and rates with up to 10% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
There are two pass options:
- Les 3 Vallées: Enjoy 600 km of ski runs for all levels of skiers with 85% of pistes 1,800 m above sea level, the reason for Les 3 Vallées's guaranteed optimal snow conditions from the beginning of December to the end of April. The ski area consists of eight resorts (Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-les-Bains, Méribel, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle), making it the largest in the world.
- Courchevel: With 85% of the ski area above 1,800 m altitude, Courchevel is the ideal location for a family holiday in the mountains with a wealth of activities on offer!
Book your skiing lessons!
There are three ways to book your skiing lessons at exclusive rates with Pierre & Vacances:
- Book your skiing lessons at the same time as your accommodation on the website or by phone on 0892 702 180 (€0.25/min from mainland France)
- Once your accommodation booking is made, use the Pierre & Vacances app to then book your skiing lessons
- Book your lessons with the École du ski français (ESF, French ski school): Go to https://www.esf.net/ to access other lessons offered by our ESF partner
- Lessons for everyone: to your level and your children's (ages 3-16)
Guaranteed place as soon as you've booked
Save time: A lesson card containing all essential info will be given to you when you arrive
Practical: The École du ski français (ESF, French Ski School) offers a weekend service in most of the residences.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
Ice rink in Courchevel 1850.