Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Off-piste activities: Dog sledding, snow scooters, paragliding, snowshoe walks
- Other leisure activities on offer in the resort: cinema, fitness club with swimming pool, sauna, massages, etc.
- Ice rink and bowling at Courchevel and Méribel
- Children as young as 4 can discover the joys of skiing whilst having fun at the "Jardin des Neiges" ski kindergarten
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive offers and rates with up to 10% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
There are two pass options:
- Les 3 Vallées: Enjoy 600 km of ski runs for all levels of skiers with 85% of pistes 1,800 m above sea level, the reason for Les 3 Vallées's guaranteed optimal snow conditions from the beginning of December to the end of April. The ski area consists of eight resorts (Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-les-Bains, Méribel, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle), making it the largest in the world.
- Courchevel: With 85% of the ski area above 1,800 m altitude, Courchevel is the ideal location for a family holiday in the mountains with a wealth of activities on offer!
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
Ice rink in Courchevel 1850.