Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- The Sensoria Forme spa is the largest well-being centre in the Pyrenees
The municipal nursery and Leisure Centre will take care of your children.
- Rafting, hot-dog rafting, kayak-rafting, air-boats, bike touring, downhill scootering and more.
This residence is recommended for babies and is particularly attentive when welcoming little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: An original, fun way of spending some relaxation time with the family. In this little "paper theatre" of Japanese origin, wooden pieces move around to tell a story.
Please note: in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation.
100 m² heated pool with solarium located in the residence, open mid-June to mid-September.
- Lycra swimwear must be worn. Shorts or equivalent are not permitted.
- Access restricted during very busy periods
- Parasols and loungers provided, subject to availability
- Closed in winter
A wealth of services are on offer within your accommodation for a relaxing holiday.
Baby kit in your accommodation:
- 1 travel cot*
- 1 baby chair (6+ months)
- 1 changing mat
- 1 pushchair
- Suitable for children aged 0 to 2 years - 15 kg max
- For children weighing in excess of 15 kg, we recommend the use of a bed rail, which can be borrowed from reception
* The bed has been chosen with care to guarantee comfort and safety for your child. It complies with the NF EN 716 standard for folding beds for children. This standard recommends not adding a second mattress to the bed to prevent any risk of suffocation. For this reason, the mattress is not provided with the cot.
Package including beds made on arrival + cleaning during the stay (excluding the kitchenette and washing up).
Please note: made-up beds are included for Superior and Exceptional accommodation and Premium residences.
Your apartment is made up ready for your arrival so you can enjoy your stay from the word go.
- The price shown corresponds to one service per person and per stay, available on arrival.
- This service is included in Pierre & Vacances' Superior and Exceptional class accommodation.
Mid-stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up)+ bed linen change + bath linen change
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 1 to 3 days.
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 4 to 7 days
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 8 to 14 days
Bed linen provided: Fitted sheet, sheet or duvet cover and pillowcases
Sensoria well-being centre, 350 m from the residence (Parc Thermal, 65170 Saint-Lary Soulan), tel: +33 (0)5 62 40 71 71
The largest well-being centre in the Pyrenees:
- Spa leisure centre: bubble bed, whirlpool bath, waterfalls, whirlpools, hammam, sauna and more.
- Beauty salon (body treatments and facials, massage)
- Balneotherapy space
Nearby: Balnéa centre located 30 minutes from the residence (Génos, 65510 Loudenvielle), tel: +33 (0)5 62 49 19 19