Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Outdoor swimming pool and paddling pool open from April to September
- Bike hire on site
- Beach sports including surfing, sand yachting, bodyboarding, and more.
- Water sports and sunbathing on the 7 km-long fine sandy beach in the summer
- Les Petits Chevaux Riding Centre (2 km) with pony rides on the beach
- A vast network of cycle tracks
- Excursions in Gironde: Cordouan lighthouse, the vineyards of Médoc, etc.
Golf courses located near the residence:
- Driving range with 20 bays, opposite the municipal gîtes, on the road leading to Gurp beach
- Garden Golf in Margaux, 70 km away
The residence has a pool with paddling pool for children, open from April to the end of September. Please note: loungers provided, subject to availability
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
The residence offers a fresh bread and pastries service.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.
Please note: Service available from April to October only