Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Water park open from April to September with tubing river, fun pool and children's paddling pool
- Semi-covered indoor heated swimming pool in the Le Vallon area, open from April to September
- Le Chapiteau pool with children's paddling pool, Californian pool, pool for swimming: Open in July/August
- Baby club (ages 3 to 35 months), children's clubs (ages 3 to 11) and Le SpOt area for teens (ages 12 to 17). Available from April onwards.
- Adult fitness classes in the holiday village (muscle toning, step, bums & tums, zumba, etc.)
- Access to playgrounds and sports grounds (except archery)
- Numerous activities: archery, skate park, bowling.
Water park in the holiday village:
The La Colline area:
A 650 m² water park with a 120 m-long crazy river, paddling pool and leisure pool, open April to the end of September
350 m² outdoor swimming pool, open in July/August (maximum depth 3.50 m) with facilities, including two pools (a pool for swimming and a beach pool), plus a paddling pool for children (0.30 m deep)
The Le Vallon area:
An 70 m² indoor/outdoor heated pool (maximum depth 1.80 m) open from April to September.
Please note: non-supervised areas
During your holiday, our teams keep you in shape, offering a training programme suitable for all abilities. In the morning or afternoon, choose the time that works best for you. Whether you're alone, a couple or with friends, our coaches have prepared sessions combining pleasure and well-being and they won't cost you a penny.
The Baby Club is open to children aged 3 to 35 months
Run by a young children's educator, the varied early learning and outdoor group activities are organised according to age.
In July/August: open every day except Wednesdays and Saturdays (all day) and Sunday mornings - No baby club outside of these periods
Adventurer in the morning, artist in the afternoon, your children can choose from among a wide range of themed activities supervised by our enthusiastic and committed team. Your children can attend all the sessions they want to in the morning, over the middle of the day (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and during the afternoons.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 options, either 3 half days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.