Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- The Les Trois Vallées ski area has 600 km of alpine slopes and 124 km of cross-country skiing
- Dog sledding, snowmobiles, snowshoeing and more.
- New sliding sports: Freeride, surf, etc.
- Free access to 2 saunas - book in advance at reception
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 10% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
Two passes (from 2 to 7 days - adult, child and family pack) are available:
- Les 3 Vallées: Enjoy 600 km of ski runs for all levels of skiers with 85% of pistes 1,800 m above sea level, the reason for Les 3 Vallées's guaranteed optimal snow conditions from the beginning of December to the end of April. The ski area consists of eight resorts (Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-les-Bains, Méribel, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle), making it the largest in the world.
- Les Menuires St Martin: Enjoy the 160 km of slopes with close to 35 ski lifts giving access to the 61 pistes of the St Martin de Belleville, Le Bettex and Les Menuires resorts.
Pierre & Vacances is a partner of the French Ski School to offer courses adapted to all ages and levels in alpine skiing, cross-country skiing or snowboarding!
How to book?
By clicking on the links in your post-reservation emails
Via our dedicated web page: pierreetvacances.com/fr-fr/cours-de-ski_ms
Aquaclub water park in the resort: Balneotherapy, sauna, hammam, hot tub, relaxation area, solarium, terrace, fitness and well-being, weight training, massages, hydromassage bed, fitness classes, aquagym, swimming for babies and more.
Cafeteria is four minutes by foot from the residence.
Relaxation area in the residence: 2 individual saunas with 2 loungers.
Please note: pre-book at the reception