There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- New: Discover authentic and local activities selected by RendezvousCheznous
- Heated wave pool and giant Fantasy Racer slides open from April to the end of October and pool with hot tub
- Lazy River open from mid-June to mid-September
- Baby club (ages 3 to 35 months), children's clubs (ages 3 to 11) and Le SpOt area for teens (ages 12 to 17)
- Adult fitness classes in the holiday village (muscle toning, step, bums & tums, zumba, etc.)
- 18-hole golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros plus 6-hole golf course, driving range, 3 putting greens and a "One Putt" Academy for short-range play
- Horse riding centre with pony and horse riding courses and lessons - Tennis school (French school holidays only)
Water park in the holiday village:
- 900 m² wave pool in the Vallée des Loisirs, open April to November, with a large 2,500 m² artificial beach
- Lazy river open from mid-June to 1 September
- Water games are provided for children
- The Fantasy Racer double slide has two identical tracks and is timed so you can race against your friends and family. Open from April to October (for ages 6+ only)
- An attractive 610 m² swimming pool in a landscaped environment: The Piscine des Rochers pool is heated and has a paddling pool and artificial beach, open from April to 1 September
- Adult pool (610 m², 26 m x 38 m, kidney-shaped, 0.4 m to 1.8 m deep)
- Heated wave pool open from April to the end of October
- Paddling pool (6.5 m in diameter, curved design, 0.1 m to 0.24 m deep)
- A special space is also available for guests who want to reserve part of the poolside area (charges apply)
Please note: Loungers, lounger covers and parasols provided, subject to availability
Adventurer in the morning, artist in the afternoon, your children can choose from among a wide range of themed activities supervised by our enthusiastic and committed team. Your children can attend all the sessions they want to in the morning, over the middle of the day (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and during the afternoons.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 options, either 3 half days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Run by a childcare assistant, the varied early learning and outdoor group activities are organised according to age.
- French school holidays: Monday to Friday
- Outside French school holidays: From Friday to Tuesday
Opening times: 9 am to 12 noon - 3 pm to 6 pm
Please note: Supporting documents to be presented on site: Health record showing up-to-date vaccinations (measles, tetanus, polio, diphtheria before 18 months and BCG) or certificate of non-contagiousness issued under 48 hours before departure.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.