Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Heated wave pool and giant Fantasy Racer slides open from April to late October and pool with hot tub
- Crazy River open from mid-June to mid-September
- Children's clubs for children and teenagers aged between 3 months and 17 years (from April onwards)
- Activity House (secret agent, fashion...)
- Activities for all the family, fitness, walks to explore the area, sports competitions, treasure hunts, mini disco and more.
- An 18-hole golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros and a 6-hole golf course, driving range, 3 putting greens and a "One Putt" Academy for short-range play
- A horse riding centre with pony and horse riding courses and lessons
- A tennis school (French school holidays only)
- Footpaths and mountain bike trails nearby
Water park in the holiday village:
- 900 m² wave pool in the Vallée des Loisirs, open April to November, with a large 2,500 m² artificial beach
- Lazy river open from mid-June to 1 September
- Water games are provided for children
- The Fantasy Racer double slide has two identical tracks and is timed so you can race against your friends and family. Open from April to October (for ages 6+ only)
- An attractive 610 m² swimming pool in a landscaped environment: The Piscine des Rochers pool is heated and has a paddling pool and artificial beach, open from April to 1 September
- Adult pool (610 m², 26 m x 38 m, kidney-shaped, 0.4 m to 1.8 m deep)
- Heated wave pool open from April to the end of October
- Paddling pool (6.5 m in diameter, curved design, 0.1 m to 0.24 m deep)
- A special space is also available for guests who want to reserve part of the poolside area (charges apply)
Please note: Loungers, lounger covers and parasols provided, subject to availability
Try our interactive treasure hunt with the whole family!
Happyz, the mischievous bee who protects the planet, guides the participants through the residence and/or surrounding areas and helps them step by step to discover the utensils and virtual ingredients to make a local speciality.
App can be downloaded on your mobile for free from the Apple Store and Google Play. Can be used without an internet connection.
Run by a childcare assistant, the varied early learning and outdoor group activities are organised according to age.
- French school holidays: Monday to Friday
- Outside French school holidays: From Friday to Tuesday
- Opening times: 9 am to 12 noon - 3 pm to 6 pm
Please note: Supporting documents to be presented on site: Health record showing up-to-date vaccinations (measles, tetanus, polio, diphtheria before 18 months and BCG) or certificate of non-contagiousness issued under 48 hours before departure.
Do your teenagers need a bit of freedom and space during their holidays? Then they can meet up at Le SpOt: a space especially designed for them featuring a huge street art fresco and equipped with table football, Playstations, comfy sofas, and more.
With a member of our team present, they can make the most of the space and facilities for as long as they like between 4 pm and midnight.
Available during French school holidays only for teenagers aged 12 to 17 inclusive.
Please note: Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place if you book at the same time as your accommodation.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.