Here comes the sun... Here, you can forget about everyday worries. Do whatever takes your fancy.
Located 30 km from Aix-en-Provence and 45 km from Avignon in the heart of Provence and the Luberon, the Hôtel du Golf is part of the Pont-Royal holiday village, overlooking the Durance valley. The holiday village is 100% pedestrianised and has lots of shops and restaurants where you can enjoy traditional regional cuisine, all just a stone's throw from your hotel. With a park covering 180 hectares, nature is all around you. Perfect for switching off!
You'll be staying in a family ...suite comprising one bedroom and one living area with kitchenette. Meals will become an excuse for admiring the view over the golf course or swimming pool from your balcony.
There are lots of activities on offer at the Vallée des Loisirs; fun for all the family with a mini-farm, play areas, tennis courts and more.
Golfers will be able to get some practice in on the 18-hole course, while ... keen riders can set off on horseback.
Fantasy Racer double slide, wave pool, lazy river, children's pool with fun water features, heated swimming pool with poolside relaxation area: there's no chance to get bored!
If you're interested in artisan products and Provençal specialities, come to the local market in the village square to do some shopping and try some tasters.
We've thought of everything to ensure that your little ones are taken care of and have fun in our clubs for children aged 3 months to 11 years. Teenagers aged 12 and above can get together at Le SpOt, the place to be to have fun and enjoy a whole range of activities (from April).
Price list from 30/04/2021 to 01/05/2021
Discover our range of comfort levels
Apartments and houses with spaces designed for even more comfort. The decoration and fixtures are more modern.
Water fun park in the holiday village:
- 900 m² wave pool in the Vallée des Loisirs, open from April to the end of October, with a large 2,500 m² equipped poolside area
- Lazy River open from mid-June to 30 August
- Water games are provided for children
- The Fantasy Racer double slide has two identical tracks and is timed so you can race against your friends and family. Open from April to October (for ages 6+ only)
- An attractive 610 m² swimming pool in a landscaped setting: The Les Rochers pool is heated and has a paddling pool and poolside relaxation area with equipment, ...open from June to 30 August
- Adult pool (610 m², 26 m x 38 m, kidney-shaped, 0.4 m to 1.8 m deep)
- Heated wave pool open from April to the end of October
- Paddling pool (6.5 m in diameter, curved design, 0.1 m to 0.24 m deep)
- A special space is also available for guests who want to reserve part of the poolside area (charges apply in July and August only)
Please note: Loungers, lounger covers and parasols provided, subject to availability
From UK: 0870 0267 145 International number: +33 (0)1 73 01 85 66 (English speaking advisor) National rates from landlines
Monday-Friday : From 8am to 6pm (BST)
Saturday : From 8am to 4pm (BST)
|Short stay (1 to 6 nights)||16h00||12h00|
|Long stay (7 nights or more)||17h00||10h00|
Maison de Pont Royal
€1.65 per person per day.
Free for under 18s.
Payable on site.
On arrival, you will be asked for a deposit of €200 (bank preauthorisation).
Maison de Pont Royal