Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Pool open from June to September plus paddling pool; loungers and parasols available.
- Sports and other activities at the resort: golf, tennis, water park, horse riding centre, trips to discover the hilltop villages of the Lubéron, the Alpilles, the Camargue, and more
- Enjoy some quality family time at the 7-hectare Vallée des Loisirs (supplement applies) in the Pierre & Vacances Pont Royal holiday village club, boasting 2 giant slides measuring over 100 metres (ages 6+), wave pool, crazy river, mini farm and play areas.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
Swimming pool located within the residence, open June to September:
- Paddling pool for children
- Loungers and parasols (subject to availability).
Water park in the holiday village:
- 900 m² wave pool in the Vallée des Loisirs, open April to November, with a large 2,500 m² artificial beach
- Lazy river open from mid-June to 1 September
- Water games are provided for children
- The Fantasy Racer double slide has two identical tracks and is timed so you can race against your friends and family. Open from April to October (for ages 6+ only)
- An attractive 610 m² swimming pool in a landscaped environment: The Piscine des Rochers pool is heated and has a paddling pool and artificial beach, open from April to 1 September
- Adult pool (610 m², 26 m x 38 m, kidney-shaped, 0.4 m to 1.8 m deep)
- Heated wave pool open from April to the end of October
- Paddling pool (6.5 m in diameter, curved design, 0.1 m to 0.24 m deep)
- A special space is also available for guests who want to reserve part of the poolside area (charges apply)
- Charges apply, to be paid at reception
- Loungers, lounger covers and parasols provided, subject to availability
Undercover and open air car park (charges apply) in the resort.
Undercover car park €10/night
Open air car park €8/night
Please note: Subject to availability