No accommodation available for these dates
Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- An outdoor communal pool with a hot tub and an indoor heated pool
- A spa with a hot tub, sauna, hammam and 7 treatment rooms (ages 16+ - access to facilities free of charge, personalised treatments for an extra charge)
- Lots of leisure activities at the resort: 2 outdoor tennis courts, 1 football pitch
- One 18-hole golf course (charge applies) designed by Donald Steel
- Horse riding in close proximity to the resort (charge applies): horseback riding in the countryside
Open access heated indoor swimming pool in the resort.
18-hole (Par-72) golf course in the resort, tel: (+351) 261 960 899
Course designed by Donald Steel: located between the hills and valleys, the course is built on land that was previously used as a game reserve by the Portuguese royal family. It is a pleasant course and ideal for all levels.
After a round, relax on the Garden Terrace's patio and enjoy some of the region's wine or one of the delicious dishes from the tapas menu inspired by traditional Portuguese cuisine.
Also available in the resort: pro shop area, putting green and driving range.
Green fee (18 holes): from €46.50 to €59 depending on the dates (indicative price, subject to change).
Please note: Portugal is a golfer's dream destination and the country boasts many courses, some of which are the venue for famous international competitions.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging).
A WiFi connection is available at reception.
Breakfast is available in the residence in the Manjapão restaurant.