Discover the many riches of the Algarve situated in southern Portugal:
- The little village of Praia da Salema, surrounded by the Sierra de Salema which is part of the Natural Park of Costa Vicentina and the lovely sandy beach of Salema.
- The impressive richness of Lagos (12 km) and its region: gastronomy, cultural diversity, night life and a beautiful natural environment. Make the most of its magnificent beaches for practising water sports such as surfing or sailing. Walk through town to appreciate the architecture and key monuments, which have retained their authenticity despite local developments. Visit the Santo Antonio church or the Ponta da Banderia fort.
- Vila do Bispo (9 km away): this town with its white houses typical of the Algarve is home to a 16th century church. You can also try out some of the many restaurants.
- La Ponta da Piedade is 20 km to the south of Lagos - a must-visit location in the region! Its landscape offers incomparable natural beauty. The coastline is made up of cliffs that form natural tunnels and caves.
- Sagres (18 km away): located in the far south-west of Portugal, famous for its fortress sailing school, its famous 43 m diameter compass and its fishing port.
- Cap Saint-Vincent (25 km away): the westernmost point in Portugal, known for its cliffs where violent winds and waves rage. The site is quite picturesque with a pretty sandy beach at the foot of the village (Beliche).
- Benagil caves (67 km away): Benagil beach and its magnificent marine caves cutting into the cliff are an unmissable part of your stay. Explore on foot from the beach or by boat.