No accommodation available for these dates
The Praia d'EL Rey Beach and Resort residence is located in Amoreira, on the Portuguese Atlantic coast in the region of Obidos.
Worth seeing in Obidos and the surrounding area:
- Óbidos (20km away): a small, very picturesque and well-preserved medieval town. Don't miss: Igreja Matriz de Santa Maria, Igreja da Misericórdia and Igreja Igreja de São Pedro churches - the aqueduct and Senhor Jesus da Pedra sanctuary, outside the city walls - a walking tour of the city walls. Must-try food: fish from the lagoon and the local cherry liqueur drunk from a small chocolate cup.
- Caldas da Rainha (20 km): a spa resort famous since the 15th century, the town is known for its beautiful ceramics, which you can learn about at the Ceramic Museum.
- Peniche (18 km away): an important fishing port in Portugal, Peniche is also known for its beaches, some of which are loved by surfers.
- Golf : Portugal is an excellent golfing destination and the country boasts a number of courses, some of which host well-known international competitions. Courses in the vicinity of the residence: Bom Sucesso (13 km away) - Guardian Sucesso golf course, a par-72, 18-hole course designed by Donald Steel - Praia del Rey Golf Course, an 18-hole course designed by Cabell B. Robinson, Par 72 - Royal Óbidos Spa & Golf Resort (7 km), 18-hole course designed by Severiano Ballesteros, Par 72.
- The beaches: the Praia D'El Rey beach and the Peniche de Cima beaches (18 km away).