Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Snowshoeing, bobsleighing, snowmobiles, sledging in the Paradiski ski area
- Cross-country skiing, moguls, freestyle: all types of winter sports are possible
- Access to the outdoor heated swimming pool 50 m away included
- Access to the sauna and hammam 50 m away (admission charged)
- Private spa on the ground floor of the residence
With Pierre & Vacances, there's no need to queue any more, your passes are issued on arrival: be the first out on the slopes! There are two pass options:
Paradiski: The Paradiski ski area: Discover the joys of winter sports and magnificent landscapes. Giving you access to the ski areas of Les Arcs to La Plagne and Peisey-Vallandry, Paradiski guarantees optimal snow cover, with 70% of the ski slopes located at an altitude of over 2,000 m!
- La Plagne: a ski area including 136 ski slopes, from black runs to green runs, FunSlope and even a sledging run... a treat for the whole family!
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
Outdoor pool in the Bellecôte resort, free entry with the Aquatik pass - includes access to sauna and hot tub (charges apply)
Natural ice-skating rinks at Plagne Bellecôte (2 km from the residence) and Aime-la-Plagne (5 km from the residence). Information available from reception.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.