In winter, Andorra is one of the most popular destinations in the Pyrenees for quality skiing that everyone can enjoy.
Aside from winter sports, there is a wide selection of leisure activities available: hiking, cycling, basketball, roller blade hockey, rugby, handball, judo, swimming and more.
Also worth a visit in the Principality:
- Canillo (7 km): Motorcycle Museum, Ice Palace.
- Ordino (22 km): Miniatures Museum, Areny Plandolit House Museum, Postal Museum.
- Sant Julià de Loria (27 km): Tobacco Museum, Naturlàndia (winter sport park).
- Encamp (12 km): National Automobile Museum, Casa de la Vall, Sant Esteve church, La Margineda bridge, castle and church of Sant Vicenç d'Enclar.
- Escaldes (18 km away): Roman Art Model Museum, Matrioskas Museum (Russian doll museum) and more.
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with the Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
The Grandvalira ski area (www.grandvalira.com) is made up of 6 villages connected by pistes: Pas de la Case, Grau Roig, Soldeu, El Tarter, Canillo and Encamp: 3 freestyle zones and 1 boardercross zone.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 2 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
Bike park in Soldeu, 2.5 km away. Several routes across the Granvalira resort (accessible by chairlift) - www.bikeparksoldeu.com