In winter, Andorra is one of the most popular destinations in the Pyrenees for quality skiing that everyone can enjoy.
Aside from winter sports, there is a wide selection of leisure activities available: hiking, cycling, basketball, roller blade hockey, rugby, handball, judo, swimming and more.
Also worth a visit in the Principality:
- Canillo (7 km): Motorcycle Museum, Ice Palace.
- Ordino (22 km): Miniatures Museum, Areny Plandolit House Museum, Postal Museum.
- Sant Julià de Loria (27 km): Tobacco Museum, Naturlàndia (winter sport park).
- Encamp (12 km): National Automobile Museum, Casa de la Vall, Sant Esteve church, La Margineda bridge, castle and church of Sant Vicenç d'Enclar.
- Escaldes (18 km away): Roman Art Model Museum, Matrioskas Museum (Russian doll museum) and more.
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with the Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
The Grandvalira ski area (www.grandvalira.com) contains 6 villages connected by the pistes: Pas de la Case, Grau Roig, Soldeu, El Tarter, Canillo and Encamp.
- 210 km of slopes - Difference between highest and lowest points: 1800 m - 2640 m
- 118 pistes: 21 green, 42 blue, 30 red, 25 black
- 64 ski lifts and 1013 snow cannons guaranteeing 65% snow cover in the ski area.
- 3 freestyle zones and 1 boardercross zone.
- 3 snow circuits for younger children including 1 in Grandvalira-El-Tarter.
- Skiing school in Soldeu.
There is also a ski area 35 km away in Vallnord (1940 to 2625 m) with 30 km of slopes and 27 individual slopes (9 green, 6 blue, 10 red and 2 black)
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 2 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
Canillo Family Park 7 km away, open in summer - www.familyparkcanillo.com
Multi-activity area, outdoor leisure area on the shores of a lake and a children's play area (ages 3 to 11), mini-golf, pedalos and canoes, electric vehicles (ages 3 to 6), trampolines (ages 3 to 11), motorless go-karts (ages 12+).