Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- 1 indoor pool, heated all year round, 2 outdoor pools from mid-April to mid-September
- All the water sports on Pornichet beach in summer
- Excursions to La Baule, the old town of Pouliguen, Croisic harbour, and more.
- Varied entertainment all year round, including Breton folklore, regattas, fest-noz festivals
- Thalassotherapy centre (3 km).
This residence is recommended for babies and offers entertainment specifically adapted for little ones:
- Families with young children will receive a Baby Artist tote bag containing a handprint kit or a colouring and sticker kit (available all summer, while stocks last).
- A Kamishibai theatre is available for loan: an original and fun way to relax as a family, this small Japanese wooden theatre uses a succession of boards to tell a story. Collect directly from reception.
Please note: an Aubert baby kit can be reserved for an extra fee when booking your accommodation.
Enjoy the free water park in the heart of the residence:
- Indoor pool (153.60 m²), rectangular shape
- Outdoor rectangular pool (150 m²) and children's pool
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
Valdys Baie de la Baule thalassotherapy centre, 3 km from the residence (66 Boulevard des Océanides, 44380 Pornichet) tel: +33 (0)2 52 56 00 11
Outdoor heated pool (July and August), sauna, hot tub and 2 treatment rooms with a range of treatments.