Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Les Trois Vallées, one of the world's largest ski areas, with guaranteed snow and 600 km of pistes
- Slope colours to suit all levels.
- With guidance from professionals, experienced skiers can sample the joys of 400 km² of off-piste skiing
- The Méribel-Mottaret resort can look after your children at the nursery or kindergarten
- For some well-being and relaxation, head for Méribel's Parc Olympique (4 km away): fitness centre, pool, skating rink and bowling alley
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 10% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
Two passes (from 2 to 7 days - adult, child and family pack) are available:
- Les 3 Vallées: Enjoy 600 km of ski runs for all levels of skiers with 85% of pistes 1,800 m above sea level, the reason for Les 3 Vallées's guaranteed optimal snow conditions from the beginning of December to the end of April. The ski area consists of eight resorts (Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-les-Bains, Méribel, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle), making it the largest in the world.
- Les Menuires St Martin: Enjoy the 160 km of slopes with close to 35 ski lifts giving access to the 61 pistes of the St Martin de Belleville, Le Bettex and Les Menuires resorts.
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
Try our interactive treasure hunt with the whole family!
Happyz, the mischievous bee who protects the planet, guides the participants through the residence and/or surrounding areas and helps them step by step to discover the utensils and virtual ingredients to make a local speciality.
App can be downloaded on your mobile for free from the Apple Store and Google Play. Can be used without an internet connection.
Ice rink in Méribel Centre (4 km).
"Basic Access" Wi-Fi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).