There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- 4 large pools, 2 of which are heated throughout the season, 3 children's pools
- Baby club (ages 3 to 35 months), children's clubs (ages 3 to 11) and Le SpOt area for teens (ages 12 to 17)
- Adult fitness classes in the holiday village (muscle toning, step, bums & tums, zumba, etc.)
- Wide variety of leisure activities: surf school, swimming, multisport pitches, tennis and golf lessons for lovers of sport and the great outdoors
Water park in the holiday village:
- In the centre of the holiday village: One 300 m² heated swimming pool, (15 m x 20 m - rectangular - from 0.70 m to 1.30 m deep) and 1 heated paddling pool for children (8 m x 8 m, 0.30 m deep)
- At the Résidence du Golf: 1 rectangular 200 m² swimming pool (0.80 m to 1.70 m deep) with diving area (2.50 m deep) and 1 paddling pool for children (3 m diameter and 0.20 to 0.45 m deep).
- At the Maisons du Golf: One 420 m² swimming pool and 1 paddling pool for children (3 m diameter and 0.20 to 0.45 m deep).
- At Les Bastides: One 200 m² circular swimming pool (15 m diameter and 0.80 to 1.60 m deep) and 1 paddling pool for children
Please note: loungers provided for all swimming pools, subject to availability.
Adventurer in the morning, artist in the afternoon, your children can choose from among a wide range of themed activities supervised by our enthusiastic and committed team. Your children can attend all the sessions they want to in the morning, over the middle of the day (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and during the afternoons.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 options, either 3 half days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Run by a childcare assistant, the varied early learning and outdoor group activities are organised according to age.
- French school holidays: Monday to Friday
- Outside French school holidays: From Friday to Tuesday
Opening times: 9 am to 12 noon - 3 pm to 6 pm
Please note: Supporting documents to be presented on site: Health record showing up-to-date vaccinations (measles, tetanus, polio, diphtheria before 18 months and BCG) or certificate of non-contagiousness issued under 48 hours before departure.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.