Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Outdoor pool heated from June to September, with solarium, deckchairs and a wooden deck overlooking the lake
- The famous "Jazz in Marciac" festival draws an ever greater number of fans in every year (July/August)
- An ideal departure point for exploring the Gascogne Bastides route as well as discovering the Gers region's rich offering of gastronomic and cultural delights
- Near the Pyrenees and in the heart of Gascony
- A region with a strong tradition of gastronomy, the south-west is internationally renowned for its wine industry
- A medieval bastide founded in the 13th century, Marciac has preserved its arcaded square edged with beautiful old houses
Outdoor heated pool, open June to the end of September.
- Size: 100 m² (1.1 to 1.5 m deep) with wooden decking projecting over the water (6 m)
- Solarium with deckchairs and parasols (subject to availability).
Please note: Pool closed on Thursdays
Cycle and electric bike hire from reception.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Bread & pastries service is available in the residence.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.