No accommodation available for these dates
Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Children's clubs (charges apply) (inclusive for ages 12 to 17) and daytime and evening entertainment and activities
- A 650 m² water park with a poolside relaxation area, next to the restaurant
- Numerous activities: tennis, fitness, volleyball, golf, surfing, jet skiing, etc.
- Two beaches at the foot of the residence
- Nearby: 18-hole golf course, horse riding, 4x4, canyoning, canoe-kayak, hiking and scuba-diving in the sea
Enjoy free use of the water park, located at the heart of the village and open throughout the season:
650m² pool with children's paddling pool, bubble pool and bar.
Please note: loungers and parasols provided (subject to availability).
Flyboarding is the art of hovering on a board similar to a wakeboard with two powerful jets of water propelling you into the air: experience the dizzy heights of freedom and fly above the water!
Please note: Sold on site, with equipment hire from the Holiday Village's watersports area.
Available during the French school holidays (Monday to Saturday) and outside French school holidays (Monday to Friday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days
Supervision provided on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 packages: 3 half-days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Teens aged 12 to 17 can enjoy the free teen club in your holiday village in the West Indies. It's open from Tuesday to Saturday during French school holidays and closed outside French school holidays.
Available during French school holidays only for teenagers aged 12 to 17 inclusive.
Restaurants in the resort:
- L'Habitation Philippeau: in the heart of the holiday village, on the edge of the water park, L'Habitation Philippeau offers a wide variety of buffets, with Creole specialities and grilled dishes
- La Case de Mahi-Mahi: on the edge of the beach, this restaurant invites you to savour grilled meats or fish and rock lobster
-Le Bwa Lélé poolside snack bar
Please note: Takeaway pizzas