Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Children's clubs (charges apply) and daytime and evening entertainment and activities
- A 650 m² water park with a poolside relaxation area, next to the restaurant
- Numerous activities: tennis, fitness, volleyball, jet skiing, coastal treks, kayaking, flyboarding and more.
- Two beaches at the foot of the village
- Nearby: 18-hole golf course, horse riding, 4x4, canyoning, canoe-kayak, hiking and scuba-diving in the sea
Water park, children's pool, bubble pool and bar in the resort, open throughout the season.
- Dimensions: 650 m²
- Loungers and parasols provided, subject to availability
During your holiday, our teams keep you in shape, offering a training programme suitable for all abilities. In the morning or afternoon, choose the time that works best for you. Whether it's just you, you're with your partner, or with friends, our coaches have prepared sessions combining pleasure and well-being and they won't cost you a penny.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 packages: 3 half-days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Teens aged 12 to 17 can enjoy the free teen club in your holiday village in the West Indies. It's open from Tuesday to Saturday during French school holidays and closed outside French school holidays.
Available during French school holidays only for teenagers aged 12 to 17 inclusive.
Please note: Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place if you book at the same time as your accommodation.
Restaurants in the resort:
- L'Habitation Philippeau: in the heart of the holiday village, on the edge of the water park, L'Habitation Philippeau offers a wide variety of buffets, with Creole specialities and grilled dishes
- La Case de Mahi-Mahi: on the edge of the beach, this restaurant invites you to savour grilled meats or fish and rock lobster
- Bwa Lélé poolside snack bar
Please note: The restaurants offer a takeaway catering service and pizzas