There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Semi-covered swimming pool, heated from April to November
- Sports and new experiences: Horse riding, tennis, gliding, microlights, bikes, and more.
- Succumb to the temptations of the region: Sainte-Maure cheese, Chinon wine...
- Naturéo Water Park located 2 km from the residence.
- 35 mins from Beauval Zoo (ranked among the 15 best zoos in the world)
- Within striking distance of the largest of the Loire châteaux (Chenonceau, Amboise, Cheverny, etc.)
- Get ready to be impressed at the Futuroscope park in Poitiers!
Semi-covered pool heated from April to November (100 m²; 0.75 m to 1.35 m deep) at the residence.
Beauval Zoo, 45 mins from the residence, with over 10,000 animals from every continent, has the widest range of animals in France.
Meet the famous giant pandas and their cub Yuan Meng, true ambassadors for the protection of threatened species, living in their fabulous Chinese-themed surroundings. Don't miss out!
Beauval Zoo also has many other rare species such as koalas, manatees, okapis and tree-kangaroos, not to mention hippopotami, tigers, lions, giraffes, cheetahs and Arctic wolves.
New for 2019: High in the skies of Beauval! How do you fancy getting a birds' eye view of the zoo? Glide over part of the park in a cable car, from the land of the lions to the elephant plains. This unique adventure takes you 30 metres above the ground and gives you a 360° view as well as a unique perspective of the zoo - and it's an environmentally friendly way of getting around too!
Please note: Tickets available from reception
A wealth of services are on offer within your accommodation for a relaxing holiday.
Your accommodation deal includes:
- Short stay (2 to 3 nights): daily cleaning and towels changed.
- Week-long stays (7 nights): daily cleaning and bed linen and towels changed every other day (except Sundays).
Please note: mandatory for all occupants (price per person for the stay).
Baby kit in your accommodation:
- 1 travel cot*
- 1 baby chair (6+ months)
- 1 changing mat
- 1 pushchair
- Suitable for children aged 0 to 2 years - 15 kg max
- For children weighing in excess of 15 kg, we recommend the use of a bed rail, which can be borrowed from reception
* The bed has been chosen with care to guarantee comfort and safety for your child. It complies with the NF EN 716 standard for folding beds for children. This standard recommends not adding a second mattress to the bed to prevent any risk of suffocation. For this reason, the mattress is not provided with the cot.
Package including beds made on arrival + cleaning during the stay (excluding the kitchenette and washing up).
Please note: made-up beds are included for Superior and Exceptional accommodation and Premium residences.
Your apartment is made up ready for your arrival so you can enjoy your stay from the word go.
- The price shown corresponds to one service per person and per stay, available on arrival.
- This service is included in Pierre & Vacances' Superior and Exceptional class accommodation.
Mid-stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up)+ bed linen change + bath linen change
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 1 to 3 days.
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 4 to 7 days
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 8 to 14 days
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Bread & pastries service is available in the residence.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.