Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Heated swimming pool with jets and massage chairs
- A great place for surfing, with introductory and advanced courses on offer
- Cycling is one of the most popular activities among visitors, with over 100 km of cycle paths.
- To recharge your batteries, the Vitalparc spa is located 600 m away
- Perfect your swing on the 18-hole John Harris course or the Golf du Baganais golf school
The residence has a water park, open throughout the season, which includes:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, 400 m², curved shape, with water features (massage seat, whirlpool baths and water jets)
- Beach: unsupervised and open all season
- Also a non-supervised paddling pool for children next to the children's pool
Please note: sunloungers available around the pool, subject to availability.
There are lots of excursions and cultural visits possible in the resort's local area. Things to see and do include: the villas of Lacanau, Lake Cousseau, the Gironde estuary, the wine estates of the Médoc, and the Cordouan Lighthouse!
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Breakfast is available in the residence.