The residence is located in Trapani in Sicily, 300 m from the beach and the port.
Worth seeing in the local area:
In Trapani: the cathedral, the Porta Oscura e Torre dell'Orologio, the Fontana di Saturno, the Villino Nasi and more.
- Other sights a few kilometres to the south of Trapani: The saltworks in Paceco, the windmills to be found there together with the mountains of salt on the salt marshes
- Trip to the islands of Favignana and Levanzo (18 km from the west coast of Sicily)
- Palermo (110 km): the Palatine Chapel, Palazzo Mirto, the cathedral, the Monreale Cloisters, and more.
- Agrigente (206 km): Temple Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Scala dei Turchi, an immaculate white limestone cliff resembling staircases
- The Alcantara Gorge (317 km)