No accommodation available for these dates
The Aregai Marina residence is located in the beautiful region of Liguria. Stay on the Ligurian Riviera: it's on France's doorstep, yet the atmosphere is unmistakeably Italian.
Places to visit: Liguria is synonymous with the sea. Along its rocky coastline you'll find coves sheltering small, sandy beaches and there are some charming little ports. You can also visit:
- The French Riviera: Nice, Cannes, Menton or Antibes
- Santo Stefano al Mare (1 km): Epitomising the charm characteristic of the small ports of the Ligurian Riviera.
- San Remo (14 km): the city of flowers, famous for its Italian Song Festival and casino
- Pietra Ligure (60 km): the heart of the town is the magnificent Piazza San Nicolò, overlooked by the basilica of the same name. The historic centre lies around it, where you'll find some of the finest examples of typical Ligurian architecture in its squares, archivolts, old, pastel-hued buildings and artisanal shops.
Enjoy the large sandy beach and the seaside promenade, with its palm trees and flowers, its bars and restaurants, botanical gardens and green spaces.
- Genoa (137 km) and its 76 m lighthouse, a much-loved monument to the importance of the sea for Genoa and its residents. The aquarium is also worth a visit.
- Portofino (170 km): A historic, elegant village overlooking a seascape of indescribable beauty
- Portovenere (250 km): The town looks out towards the island of Palmaria and Lerici, with its imposing medieval castle, elegant villas and luxuriant gardens
- Cinque Terre (240 km): Five beautiful seaside villages - Manarola, Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso al Mar