Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Infinity pool with a large landscaped garden in the residence
- Beach opposite the residence, with its own coral reef
- A whole host of water sports nearby: scuba diving, sailing, sea-karting or boat excursions, swimming with dolphins, catamarans and more.
- Le Casela Nature Park, 11 km away, offers a wide range of activities such as: zip wires, segways, pony trekking, quad and buggy rides, canyoning, safaris
- Hikes in the Gorges de Rivière Noire national park
Explore the streets of Port Louis, discover the capital's fascinating history and rich culture, and sample the best of its traditional cuisine.
Head down to Le Caudan Waterfront, where our guide will take you on a gastronomic tour in the heart of Port Louis. You'll be able to stop at the pick of the street food stalls and try the most popular Mauritian specialities. A mouthful of "roti chaud", a sip of fresh fruit juice, and just let your taste buds do the rest!
- Sample Mauritian culinary specialities
- Explore the streets and markets of Port Louis
- Learn more about our small island's fascinating history and rich culture
Infinity pool with large landscaped garden in the residence.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Car park available in the residence or the resort.
Please note: Subject to availability
The Tamarina Golf Club is 11 km from the residence (18-hole championship golf course constructed by Rodney Wright - Par-72 - 6886 m).