Residence Les Terrasses des Issambres
Bay of Saint-Tropez - Les Issambres Mediterranean - French Riviera
There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- One pool in each area of the resort, open from mid-April to late September (access to one pool per building)
- Well-being packages at the Thalgo thalassotherapy centre, 3 km away, facing the sea
- Blue Green Sainte-Maxime 18-hole golf course, 10 km away
On-site teams are on hand to help organise walks, bike rides and cultural visits (museums, monuments, traditional villages...) so that you can explore the region's heritage as well as trips to places where you can learn more about local traditions and savoir faire.
Once a week, a discovery workshop held by artisans or local guides who will give you an insight into regional skills and crafts (a free activity available outside school holidays and held in or close to the residence).
The resort has 3 outdoor pools, open from mid-April to the end of September.
- Les Lauriers: One 180 m² heated outdoor pool and one paddling pool
- La Corniche: One 330 m² balustraded pool and one paddling pool
- Bellevue: One 200 m² infinity pool and one paddling pool
- Each area has its own pool (only 1 pool access per building)
- Loungers and parasols provided, subject to availability
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights)..
Please note: Price subject to change
Les Oliviers restaurant
Les Oliviers Restaurant in Les Lauriers resort, with a terrace overlooking the swimming pool (Mediterranean specialities): children's menu and breakfast buffet