Residence Le Hameau de la Pinède
Hyeres Mediterranean - French Riviera
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Le Hameau de la Pinède
Discover the best of the Côte d'Azur during your holidays or weekend on the Giens peninsula. Staying at the Le Hameau de la Pinède residence allows you to enjoy the sporting and cultural activities on offer in Hyères and the region:
- Outdoor pool open from April to November.
- There is a playground and a children's area in reception.
- Beach volley court and pétanque area, and water sports 350m away.
- The coast path along the cliffs and beaches
- The Provençal countryside inland, boat trips to the Iles d'Or.
On demand nearby
Valcros international golf course in La Londe, 20 km away (18 holes) tel: +33 (0)4 94 66 81 02
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool located within the residence, open April to November:
- Size: 100 m², kidney-shaped design, depth of between 0.9 am 1.8 m
- Circular paddling pool (3 m in diameter and 0.3 m deep).
- Solarium with loungers and parasols (subject to availability).
WiFi in the apartments
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).