Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- 250 km of alpine ski slopes
- 2 areas reserved for beginner skiers
- 2 snowparks, boardercross, halfpipe, off-piste and more.
- A vast ESF area known as "Le Village des Enfants" dedicated to skiing and games for children
- Night sledging, ice grotto, hiking trails
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation!
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued by reception on arrival
A pass (6 and 7 days - adult and child) is available:
Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski: Enjoy the 250 km of pistes, that's 840 hectares dedicated to skiing, which stretch across 7 resorts and villages (Auris en Oisans, Alpe d'Huez, Oz en Oisans, Vaujany, Villard Reculas, La Garde en Oisans and Le Freney).
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner SKISET and a choice of different product ranges
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Exclusive rates!
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with our Planet Pierre & Vacances app
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
ESF "Jardin des Neiges" ski kindergarten 500 m from the residence, tel: + 33 (0)4 76 80 94 23
- Les Bergers: Children aged 5 and above
- Les Grandes Rousses: Children aged 4 and above
Please note: An introduction to skiing and first tests: Poussin, Ourson. (Ski lift pass required, free for the under fives, enquire at ski lift office)
For peace of mind, you can book Club packages for babies.
ESF provides a 6-day (6-hour) children's club for children aged 2½ to 5 (meals not included).
6 days 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm (2.30 pm to 5.30 pm during February half-term).
An original document proving your age must be shown (no photocopies): passport or insurance card.
Please bring health records (vaccinations, etc.) with you.
Meal options: please consult ESF on site.
Basic Access Wi-Fi included from 14/11/2015
Please note: Surcharge applies for Full Access Wifi.