Paris (755 km) - Lyon (295 km) - Marseille (146 km)
- Take the A6 motorway as far as Lyon, then the A7 motorway to Orange and the A9 towards Barcelona.
- Exit 26 Gallargues, follow signs to Lunel/La Grande Motte. - Once in Lunel, take the sea road ("Route de la Mer") towards La Grande Motte.
- Once in La Grande Motte head towards Grau du Roi.
- Continue straight ahead through five sets of traffic lights.
- You will then pass under a footbridge and take the next small road on your right before the bridge.
- The Pierre & Vacances residence is at the end of the cul-de-sac.
- Once in the residence you can park in Allée du Levant while you go to reception.
MONTPELLIER TGV STATION
Then tramway line 1: Place de France stop and a connection via the 106 bus (operated by Hérault Tourisme), getting off at Les Tennis stop.
MONTPELLIER - MEDITERRANEAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (17 km)
Arrival : 16h00
Departure : 12h00
Arrival : 17h00
Departure : 10h00
* Subject to availability, the apartment can be retained until 5 pm - Enquire at reception.
Monday: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Tuesday: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Wednesday: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Thursday: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Friday: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Saturday: 08:00-12:00, 14:00-20:00
Sunday: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Accommodation, Bed linen, Towels, Household linen (bathmat + tea towel), Cleaning Kit, Cleaning at the end of the stay (excluding kitchenette and dishes), Basic Access WiFi (Up to 5 devices for browsing, reading emails and searching), Taxes and charges (excluding tourist tax)
Tourist tax - Optional insurance, as defined in the terms and conditions of sale.
Approx €1.65 per person per day.
Free for under 18s.
Payable on site.
A damage deposit of EUR200 is required upon arrival (bank card preauthorisation).