Accommodation for 7 nights
Stay at the Domes of Elounda residence to make the most of the activities on offer at the residence or nearby:
- 5 swimming pools, 1 of which is indoors, 4 freshwater pools and tennis lessons in the residence.
- A well-being centre with a seawater pool, sauna, hammam and fitness room.
- Children's Clubs for children aged 5-11 (free of charge) and a Baby Club/babysitting for children aged 4 months to 4 years (charge applies).
- Lots of entertainment: themed evenings and Greek evenings, live music programme: Piano-Saxophone-Guitar-Jazz, etc.
- A small beach located 10 m from the nearest accommodation (across a road) and 200 m from the furthest.
- A golf course located 55 km from the residence: Crete Golf Club, the only international level 18-hole golf course on the island.
- There are lots of excursions and cultural outings within easy distance of the residence.
Bed linen provided: fitted sheet, sheet or duvet cover and pillowcase.
The kit comprises: 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel per person and 1 bath mat per accommodation.
Buffet breakfast available in the residence restaurant, served 8 am to 10.30 am
Please note: included in the price of the accommodation
4 restaurants in the resort:
- Tolos Restaurant: buffet breakfast, open 8 am to 10.30 am and buffet dinner 6.30 pm to 9 pm (international cuisine with a theme each evening).
- Topos 1910 à la carte restaurant, open 12 noon to 5 pm and 7 pm to 11 pm (authentic local tavern, seafood).
- Yaosai Gourmet Asian Restaurant, open twice a week 7 pm to 11 pm (adults only).
- Blend Steak & Lobster: buffet breakfast from 8 am to 10.30 am, à la carte lunch 12 noon to 4 pm and dinner 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
Please note: there is a dress code in the evenings.
Soma Spa inside the residence, with an atmosphere of luxury and modern design throughout: a seawater swimming pool, sauna and hammam are all available before or after your treatment.
Soma Spa aims to restore what has been lost, to transport you to a totally tranquil world, helping you feel fulfilled. Ancient Greek rituals and methods combine with the most recent treatment techniques and well-being products, so that your body can renew itself. You can admire the magnificent views over the local scenery and the Mediterranean sea through large bay windows.
Please note: the spa is available to people aged 16+.