Activities and services at Candia Park
Stay at Pestana Village and Miramar to enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and nearby:
- 2 freshwater swimming pools, 1 with a Jacuzzi and 1 children's pool.
- Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 located inside the residence, open access.
- Direct access to two small beaches.
- A water sports club on the village beach: jet skiing, paddle boarding, sail away, water skiing, windsurfing, etc.
- 2 floodlit tennis courts, basketball court and volleyball court.
- Hersonissos water park with its slides, tunnels and wave pools.
- Lychnostatis Museum (guided tours only).
Outdoor swimming pool
A 2,000 m² water park on two levels located inside the residence.
2 freshwater swimming pools, 1 with a Jacuzzi, 1 separate children's pool.
On demand nearby
The Hersonissos Water Park (66 km away) south of Hersonissos on the way to Kastelli, with slides, tunnels and wave pools.
WiFi in the apartments
Free Basic Access WiFi (emails, instant messaging).
Beds made on arrival
Start enjoying your holiday as soon as you arrive: bed linen is provided and beds are made up ready for your arrival in your apartment (beds in bedrooms only).
2 restaurants located within the residence:
- Agapi, the main restaurant: buffet breakfast served in the gardens (7 am to 10 am) and buffet dinner (7 pm to 9.30 pm) with international and Cretan dishes prepared by the chef. Sometimes the restaurant also organises themed evenings with a band and dancing (menu packages to be booked on site).
- Fili Tavern open from 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm for lunch and 7 pm to 10 pm for evening meals.
This is the best choice if you would like to try out a really authentic local dinner or enjoy an informal breakfast with a view over the azure sea. On the menu: fresh fish, seafood specialities, delicious Cretan dishes, but also snacks (pizzas, sandwiches, salads).