The Carme Villas Resort residence is located in the village of Adele, 9 km from Rethymno,
Worth seeing in the local area:
- Maroulas (2 km away): A traditional village characterised by its Venetian towers and mansion houses. It is also the perfect destination for a walk through the olive groves.
- Rethymno (9 km): A picturesque town in northern Crete, famous for its old town and Venetian port. The old town is one of the best preserved from Renaissance era and includes the Venetian Loggia, Rimondi fountain and the Porta Guora (Great Gate).
- Eleftherna (9 km) with its archaeological museum.
- Arkadi Monastery (10 km): Listed as a UNESCO European Freedom Monument
- Preveli (38 km): Visit its monastery, palm forest and glorious white, sandy beach.