Accommodation for 7 nights
Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Outdoor pool and paddling pool open from April to October
- Petanque playing area and volleyball court
- Bike hire in Port Grimaud and horse riding available nearby
- Boat trips along the canals of Port-Grimaud and water sports 2 km away
- Excursions along the coast, hiking in the Massif des Maures mountains
Outdoor swimming pool and children's pool at the residence, open from April to October.
- Dimensions: 1.430 m² (24 m x 16 m) oval-shaped pool (0.80 m to 1.90 m deep) and 1 paddling pool for children (0.40 m deep)
- Sun terrace with loungers, mattresses and parasols, subject to availability
- Unheated and unsupervised.
On-site teams are on hand to help organise walks, bike rides and cultural visits (museums, monuments, traditional villages...) so that you can explore the region's heritage as well as trips to places where you can learn more about local traditions and savoir faire.
Once a week, a discovery workshop held by artisans or local guides who will give you an insight into regional skills and crafts (a free activity available outside school holidays and held in or close to the residence).
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Snack bar (bread, pastries) in the village, open in July and August.