Residence Les Parcs de Grimaud
Bay of Saint-Tropez Mediterranean - French Riviera
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Les Parcs de Grimaud
Discover the best of the Côte d'Azur during your holidays or weekend in Grimaud. Staying at Les Parcs de Grimaud residence allows you to enjoy the region's sporting and cultural activities in Le Var:
- An outdoor pool and a paddling pool open from April to November.
- A children's play area, pétanque, volleyball and more.
- Bike hire at Port Grimaud and horse riding nearby.
- Sail the Port-Grimaud canals and do water sports 2km away.
- Trips along the coast, hikes in the Maures mountains.
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool located within the residence, open April to November:
- Dimensions: 430 m² oval-shaped pool (24 x 16 m; depth from 0.8 to 1.9 m)
- Paddling pool for children (depth: 0.4 m).
- Terrace/solarium with loungers, cushions and parasols (subject to availability).
Please note: non-supervised and non-heated.
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
Services in your apartment
Your accommodation deal includes:
- Short stay (2 to 3 nights): daily cleaning and towels changed.
- Week-long stays (7 nights): daily cleaning and bed linen and towels changed every other day (except Sundays).
Please note: mandatory for all occupants (price per person for the stay).
Aubert baby kit in your apartment:
- 1 travel cot (NF EN 716 French safety standard)
- 1 baby chair (6+ months)
- 1 changing mat
- 1 pushchair
- The Baby Kit is left in your apartment.
- Suitable for children aged 0 to 2 years - 15 kg max.
- For children weighing in excess of 15 kg, we recommend the use of a bed rail, which can be borrowed from reception.
*Mattress not included.
Package including beds made on arrival + cleaning during the stay (excluding the kitchenette and washing up).
Please note: made-up beds are included for Superior and Exceptional accommodation and Premium residences.
Your apartment is made up ready for your arrival so you can enjoy your stay from the word go.
- The price shown corresponds to one service per person and per stay, available on arrival.
- This service is included in Pierre & Vacances' Superior and Exceptional class accommodation.
Mid-stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up)+ bed linen change + bath linen change
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 1 to 3 days.
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 4 to 7 days
Full Access Wi-Fi: users can watch videos, download, check emails and use search engines (up to 5 devices) for 14 days.
Bread and pastry delivery
Bread & pastries service is available in the residence.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.