Accommodation for 7 nights
Discover the best of the Côte d'Azur during your holidays or weekend in Grimaud. Staying at Les Parcs de Grimaud residence allows you to enjoy the region's sporting and cultural activities in Le Var:
- An outdoor pool and a paddling pool open from April to November.
- A children's play area, pétanque, volleyball and more.
- Bike hire at Port Grimaud and horse riding nearby.
- Sail the Port-Grimaud canals and do water sports 2km away.
- Trips along the coast, hikes in the Maures mountains.
Swimming pool located within the residence, open April to November:
- Dimensions: 430 m² oval-shaped pool (24 x 16 m; depth from 0.8 to 1.9 m)
- Paddling pool for children (depth: 0.4 m).
- Terrace/solarium with loungers, cushions and parasols (subject to availability).
Please note: non-supervised and non-heated.
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Snack bar (bread, pastries) in the village, open in July and August.