Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Enjoy ski packages at exclusive rates and explore the Grand Massif ski area
- High-adrenalin sports: Helicopter flights, paragliding, ice driving, ice quads, etc.
- Dog sledding and snowshoe walks
- Experience the Les Cascades blue run: a 14 km descent taking you through the beautiful countryside on the edge of the Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval nature reserve
Enjoy the Grand Massif ski area's 265 km of slopes! Located at an altitude of over 1,800 m, the area connects 5 resorts (Morillon, Samoëns, Les Carroz, Sixt Fer à Cheval and Flaine) and offers a wide variety of terrains for winter sports !
Save time and money by booking your passes at the same time as your accommodation:
- Enjoy exclusive rates with up to 15% off
- Avoid queues at checkout: Passes are issued at reception on arrival
Booking your equipment at the same time as your accommodation gives you:
- Guaranteed quality with our partner HELIOS SKISHOP and a choice of different product ranges.
- Shops located in or near the residence
- Organise your ski equipment before you arrive with the Planet Pierre & Vacances app
- Exclusive rates!
Discover 6 different packs among all the services on offer, including: boots, skis and poles or snowboard.
For adults: Discovery Pack, Sensation Pack or Excellence Pack.
For children: Mini Kid Pack, Espoir Pack or Champion Pack, helmet included!
"Basic Access" Wi-Fi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Please note: Category 1 or 2 dogs not accepted.
For the perfect end to the day, this residence offers fun activities to entertain the whole family.
What's on offer: Sledges, snow scooters, wooden games and a host of other activities.
Please note: Activities only available during French school holidays