Accommodation for 7 nights
Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- The outdoor swimming pool, with paddling pool and furnished sun terrace, is open from June to September
- The Francois Léotard Nature Base is only 300 metres away and has multisport courts, play areas, cycle tracks, health circuits and more.
- The Galliéni Tennis Club and equestrian centre are 3 km away
- Water parks and attractions, Port Fréjus enjoys national Town of Art and History Status.
- Signposted walks in a natural, protected environment
Outdoor swimming pool and children's pool at the residence, open from June to September.
- Dimensions: 143 m² rectangular-shaped pool, (20.5 m x 7 m and 0.7 m to 1.8 m deep)
- Loungers provided, subject to availability
- Pool shared with the Thalassotherapy Hotel, unsupervised
On demand nearby
Fréjus municipal sailing school (3 km away) offers introductory and advanced windsurfing, Optimist, catamaran and dinghy courses during the spring and summer.
Courses are for adults and children aged 8+. They last 5 days from Monday to Friday and sessions last 3 hours.
Information and reservations: +33 (0)4 94 51 10 97 or +33 (0)4 94 51 97 40.
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.