Accommodation for 7 nights
Family holidays or a weekend on the Côte d'Azur? Stay at the Cap Hermès residence to make the most of the leisure facilities on site as well as the activities on offer in the Port-Fréjus resort:
- Outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool and furnished solarium open June to September.
- Base Nature F. The F. Léotard Nature Base is 300 m away and has multisport courts, play areas, cycle tracks, health circuits and more.
- The Galliéni Tennis Club equestrian centre is 3 km away.
- Water parks and attractions, Port Fréjus is an official Town of Art and History.
- Signposted walks in a natural, protected environment.
Outdoor swimming pool
Communal swimming pool in the Thalassotherapy Hotel within the residence, open June to September.
- Dimensions: 143 m² rectangular pool, (20.5 m x 7 m and depth of between 0.7 m and 1.8 m)
- Paddling pool for children
- Loungers provided, subject to availability
On demand nearby
Fréjus municipal sailing school (3 km away) offers introductory and advanced windsurfing, Optimist, catamaran and dinghy courses during the spring and summer.
Courses are for adults and children aged 8+. They last 5 days from Monday to Friday and sessions last 3 hours.
Information and reservations: +33 (0)4 94 51 10 97 or +33 (0)4 94 51 97 40.
WiFi in the apartments
WiFi connection available in the accommodation.
Basic Access allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.