Residence Benidorm Poniente
Benidorm Valencian Community
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Benidorm Poniente
Benidorm's vocation as a centre for tourism means that a vast range of sports and leisure activities are available in winter and summer alike. Benidorm meets all your holiday expectations and is a lively place to be day and night.
- Unheated outdoor pool at the Benidorm Poniente Golf residence.
- Indoor pool heated from mid-November to mid-May (accessible for people with reduced mobility).
- Access to the weights room in the Benidorm Poniente Golf residence.
- Pitch and putt opposite the residence and 5 golf courses around Benidorm.
- The Costa Blanca's amusement parks: Mundomar, Terra Natura and more.
- Relaxation and sea sports on Poniente beach (1 km away on foot).
On demand nearby
Golf courses near the residence:
- Las Rejas golf course, Benidorm (Poniente area, opposite the P&V Benidorm Poniente residence): 9-hole pitch and putt. Tel: +34 966 88 97 75.
- Villaitana Golf Course in Benidorm (18 km away), two 18-hole courses. Tel: +34 966 81 30 13. www.villaitana.com
- Golf Sierra Cortina in Finestrat (5 km away): 18-hole pitch and putt.
- Ifach golf course, between Moraira and Calpe (25 km away): 9-hole course. Tel: +34 966 49 71 14. www.golfifach.com
- Javea 18-hole golf course (5,950 m), 50 km away. Tel: +34 965 79 25 84. www.clubdegolfjavea.com
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool located within the residence, open all year (subject to weather conditions):
- Dimensions: 85 m² (maximum length: 14.30 m, maximum width: 7.20 m, and 1.20m to 1.55m deep)
- Loungers (subject to availability).
Please note: unheated.
WiFi in the apartments
"Basic Access" WiFi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
WiFi at reception
A WiFi connection is available at reception:
- Basic Access WiFi (up to 5 devices for browsing, reading emails and searching)
- Full Access WiFi (videos, downloads, etc.), subject to an extra charge.
Bread and pastry delivery
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.