Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Salou
The Costa Dorada enjoys a dry, sunny climate for most of the year. The Salou region is home to 34 beaches, the most famous of which is Llevant, which has a palm-tree lined promenade.
- The beaches offer a full range of water sports.
- Deep sea diving in crystal waters.
- Golf club with a 9-hole course 700 m away and two 18-hole courses nearby.
- 2 on-site pools with water jets, open as late as November.
- Horse riding, tennis and theme parks, including Port Aventura.
Outdoor swimming pool
2 swimming pools within the residence:
- One with relaxation jets.
- Size: 100 m² each (16 m x 7 m)
- Poolside beach area set in landscaped surroundings with loungers and parasols (subject to availability).
Please note: unheated and unsupervised.
On demand nearby
Club de Tennis Salou - Calle Avenc s/n. - Urbanización Chalets de Salou - Salou - Tel + 34 977 37 00 12.
WiFi in the apartments
"Basic Access" WiFi service for browsing on the web, checking email and use of instant messaging.
WiFi at reception
A WiFi connection is available at reception:
- Basic Access WiFi (up to 5 devices for browsing, reading emails and searching)
- Full Access WiFi (videos, downloads, etc.), subject to an extra charge.
Bread and pastry delivery
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.