There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
The Ea Bianca residence is located 1.5 km from the centre of Blanes.
Worth seeing in and around Blaines:
- Blanes: in July, Blanes organises the Fireworks Competition, one of the biggest in the world.
- Two botanical gardens 2.5 km from the residence: Mar i Mutra and Pinya Rosa.
- The Château de Sant Joan is 3.6 km away. It was built by the l'Ordre de Grau de Cabrerain the mid-13th century, although the tower dates from the time of Charles V. It is a historic site with gothic buildings from the 14th and 15th centuries.
- Tossa de Mar (17 km away): between sea and mountains in a typically Mediterranean setting, Tossa de Mar is a historic town and the only fortified medieval city on the Costa Brava, famous for the remains of its castle with 7 towers.
- The Medes Islands (87 km away), once home to pirates, are now a marine nature reserve with renowned flora and fauna and a genuine paradise for divers.
- The Dali Museum in Figueras (91 km away). The Museum opened in 1974 and holds a wide range of works which follow the artistic development of Salvador Dali i Domènech (1904-1989) from his first experiences, to his creations as part of the surrealist movement, to work he did in his final days.