Residence La Résidence du Golf
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at La Résidence du Golf
Stay at the Résidence du Golf in Normandy to enjoy the entertainment and sporting activities in the seaside resort of Deauville:
- Outdoor heated pool from May to September and a Jacuzzi.
- Children's area at reception, paddling pool.
- Countless water sports and sand yachting along the beach.
- 9-hole and 18-hole golf courses with views of the sea and Normandy countryside.
- Festivities and cultural events all year round.
On demand nearby
Next to the Barrière de Deauville 9 and 18-hole golf course* (approximately 1 km away), tel: +33 (0)2 31 14 24 24
*Pierre & Vacances partner.
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool within the residence, open May to September:
- Size: 200 m² (depth of 1.30 m to 2 m)
- Children's paddling pool (depth: 0.25 m).
- Loungers (subject to availability).
Please note: unsupervised.
WiFi in the apartments
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
WiFi at reception
A WiFi connection is available at reception:
- Basic Access WiFi (up to 5 devices for browsing, reading emails and searching)
- Full Access WiFi (videos, downloads, etc.), subject to an extra charge.
Open from May to September, afternoons only (from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm).