Stay at the Résidence du Golf in Normandy to enjoy the entertainment and sporting activities in the seaside resort of Deauville:
- Outdoor heated pool from May to September and a Jacuzzi.
- Children's area at reception, paddling pool.
- Countless water sports and sand yachting along the beach.
- 9-hole and 18-hole golf courses with views of the sea and Normandy countryside.
- Festivities and cultural events all year round.
On demand nearby
Barrière de Deauville golf course (9 and 18-hole course) about 1 km away, tel: +33 (0)2 31 14 24 24
Please note: Pierre & Vacances partners.
Outdoor swimming pool
Heated swimming pool (200 m², 1.30 m to 2 m deep) and a paddling pool in the resort, open May to September:
- Non-supervised swimming pools
- Loungers provided, subject to availability
WiFi in the apartments
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
On demand nearby
Spa Deep Nature® 2 km from the residence (Thalasso Deauville - 3 Rue Sem - 14800 Deauville), tel: +33 (0)2 31 87 72 00
Heated sea-water pool, hammam, sauna, relaxation room, solarium, cardio-training room, massages, and customised health and beauty treatments.
- Monday to Friday 9.15 am to 7.30 pm
- Saturday 8.45 am to 7.30 pm
- Sunday from 8.45 am to 2.30 pm.
- Public holidays and zone C school holidays from 8.45 am to 7.30 pm.