Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Outdoor pool heated from May to September with paddling pool and hot tub
- Children's play area in reception
- Pool table, table tennis and bar (non-alcoholic drinks)
- A 9- and 18-hole golf course with views of the sea and the Normandy countryside (nearby)
- A range of water sports and sand yachting on the long beach
- Programme of festivities and cultural events all year round
On demand nearby
Barrière de Deauville golf course (9 and 18-hole course) about 1 km away, tel: +33 (0)2 31 14 24 24
Please note: Pierre & Vacances partners.
Heated outdoor swimming pool and paddling pool at the resort, open from May to September.
Dimensions: (200 m² and 1.30 to 2 m deep).
- Loungers provided, subject to availability
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
On demand nearby
Spa Deep Nature® 2 km from the residence (Thalasso Deauville - 3 Rue Sem - 14800 Deauville), tel: +33 (0)2 31 87 72 00
Heated sea-water pool, hammam, sauna, relaxation room, solarium, cardio fitness studio, massages, and health and beauty treatments.
- Monday to Friday 9.15 am to 7.30 pm
- Saturday 8.45 am to 7.30 pm
- Sunday from 8.45 am to 2.30 pm.
- Public holidays and French school holidays (Zone C) from 8.45 am to 7.30 pm.