Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Cap Azur
Family holidays or a weekend in Brittany?
Stay at the Cap Azur residence to enjoy the activities on site and in Cap Coz:
- Outdoor swimming pool open April to September.
- Table tennis, cycle hire.
- Excursions along the Cornouailles, Quimper and Concarneau Painters Route.
This residence is perfect for exploring the best the region has to offer. We can help you learn about local heritage and we provide:
- Trips out: on foot or by bike, tips for exploring the best routes in the region.
- Cultural tours: museums, historic sites, local villages, etc. Don't miss the region's essential attractions:
- An introduction to the local terroir: tips for finding local gourmet food. Sample it, spend time enjoying it, and learn from it.
- An introductory workshop: once a week, learn about regional expertise during an activity led by a local artisan or guide, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool located within the residence, open April to September.
Please note: parasols and loungers, subject to availability
WiFi in the apartments
WiFi connection available in the accommodation.
Basic Access allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
Pet passport mandatory for entry
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For a hassle-free holiday, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: price varies according to the residence and subject to change
Bread and pastry delivery
Bakery service available by booking at reception before 7 pm the day before