Accommodation for 7 nights
Family holidays or a weekend in Brittany?
Stay at the Cap Azur residence to enjoy the activities on site and in Cap Coz:
- Outdoor swimming pool open April to September.
- Table tennis, cycle hire.
- Excursions along the Cornouailles, Quimper and Concarneau Painters Route.
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
Swimming pool located within the residence, open April to September.
Please note: parasols and loungers, subject to availability
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Bread and pastry delivery
Bakery service available by booking at reception before 7 pm the day before