Residence La Petite Venise
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at La Petite Venise
Make the most of your holidays and enjoy the region's sporting and cultural activities:
Indoor pool at the residence with a paddling pool and water games.
Boat trips to the Petite Venise neighbourhood, the Unterlinden Museum which was renovated in 2016, visits to Colmar in a tourist train, the Bartholdi museum, the toy museum, etc.
Heated pool with paddling pool for children located within the residence.
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
The kit includes:
- 1 sponge
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 bottle of multi-use product
- 1 bottle of washing up liquid
- 1 dishwasher tablet
- 1 dish cloth
The kit includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel per person and 1 bath mat.
Bread and pastry delivery
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.