Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- The residence's indoor swimming pool, paddling pool and water games
- Boat trip in Petite Venise, Unterlinden Museum, refurbished in 2016, tourist land train trip round Colmar, Bartholdi Museum, Toy Museum, etc.
Heated pool with paddling pool for children located within the residence.
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.