Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- An outdoor heated pool (open from June to early September) and an outdoor unheated pool (open from mid-June to early September)
- The beach is just 300 m away
- The Miramar thalassotherapy centre (accessed via building 7 in the Les Maisons de la Plage area)
- The sailing school is close by on the beach
- 4 km away, Rhuys Kerver 18-hole golf course in a bird reserve
Water park spread throughout the residence's various areas:
- At the residence: 1 outdoor heated pool (unsupervised) and 1 paddling pool (21 m x 10 m - rectangular - from 0.90 m to 1.60 m deep), open from mid-June to the beginning of September
In the Le Hameau area: 1 round children's pool (0.30 m deep) open from mid-June to early September
- In the "Cap Océan" area: 1 paddling pool for children (unsupervised) and 1 outdoor pool for adults, open from mid-June to early September
Please note: loungers and parasols provided, subject to availability
Sailing school 300 m from the residence.
Direct access to the Miramar Crouesty Thalassotherapy Centre from a building in the residence. Tel: +33 (0)2 97 53 49 13
A range of treatments to choose from, rituals or cures for 2, 3, 5 or 6 days, hydrotherapy baths, wraps, underwater jets, etc.
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Take advantage of an extra half-day!
This service guarantees that your apartment will be ready at 12 noon instead of 5 pm or 4 pm for short stays (1 to 6 nights).
Please note: Subject to availability