Accommodation for 7 nights
By choosing privately owned accommodation in the Port du Crouesty holiday village you can enjoy the large range of activities and facilities on offer both in the village and in the local area:
- Children's clubs in summer only.
- 2 outdoor pools, 1 of which is heated and has a paddling pool, open April to September.
- A sailing school located a few hundred metres away.
- The Miramar thalassotherapy centre in the holiday village.
Discover the Port du Crouesty region with its megalithic sites - Petit Mont and Gavrinis - the beautiful medieval centre in Vannes, the Chateau de Suscinio and much more.
Top tip: in summer you can get a boat to the other side of the Gulf. This is a great way to discover this wild coastline, Quiberon or the standing stones of Carnac.
Enjoy two outdoor pools, including one heated pool with paddling pools:
The water park: open mid-June to early September.
- 1 outdoor heated swimming pool (no lifeguard supervision)
- 1 paddling pool in the centre (21 m x 10 m - rectangular - from 0.90 m to 1.60 m deep).
In the Le Village area: open April to early September.
- One round paddling pool (0.3 m deep)
In the Cap Océan area: open mid-June to early September.
- 1 paddling pool for children (no lifeguard supervision)
- 1 outdoor pool for adults
Please note: loungers and parasols provided, subject to availability.
Golf de Rhuys-Kerverp is an 18-hole, par 72 golf course, 3 km from the residence (30-person driving range including 10 indoor ranges, approach area, putting green).
Please note: contact the golf course directly to book.
Pet passport mandatory for entry
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights).
Please note: price varies according to the residence and subject to change
Bed linen provided: fitted sheet, sheet or duvet cover and pillowcase.
Snack bar in the village.