There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Outdoor unheated pool open May to the end of September with children's pool
- Play area, table tennis, petanque pitch
- Cycle on 120 km of cycle paths
- Hourtin-Carcans lake and a huge sports complex
- Sightseeing in Médoc, including Cordouan lighthouse, Soulac-sur-Mer and Lacanau
This residence is recommended for babies and is particularly attentive when welcoming little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: An original, fun way of spending some relaxation time with the family. In this little "paper theatre" of Japanese origin, wooden pieces move around to tell a story.
Please note: in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation.
Outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool and a sun terrace at the resort.
Dimensions: 14 m x 8 m
- Loungers provided, subject to availability
- Unheated and unsupervised.
Pool open from mid-May to the beginning of September.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
Contact the residence to indicate your preferred view, orientation, floor, building and distance from reception (subject to availability).
Please note: Can be booked 15 days before you arrive at the earliest.
Bread and pastries service available in the residence in July and August.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.