Residence Les Grands Pins
Carcans-Maubuisson South West
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Les Grands Pins
Staying at the Les Grands Pins residence in Carcans-Maubuisson for a long weekend or summer holiday in the south-west allows you to take advantage of the sporting and leisure activities on offer in and around the residence:
- Outdoor unheated pool with a paddling pool and playground.
- Pétanque and beach volleyball courts.
- Ride the 120 km of cycle paths.
- Hourtin-Carcans lake and large sports complex.
- The Médoc's main sites include the Cordouan lighthouse, Soulac-sur-Mer and Lacanau.
Activities for babies
This residence is recommended for babies and is particularly attentive when welcoming little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: an original, fun way of spending some relaxation time with the family. In this little "paper theatre" of Japanese origin, wooden pieces move around to tell a story.
Please note: in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation.
Outdoor swimming pool
A swimming pool (14 m x 8 m) with a paddling pool and a terrace/solarium located in the residence:
Please note: unheated and unsupervised.
The kit includes: 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel per person and 1 bath mat for each accommodation.
The kit includes:
- 1 sponge
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 mop
- 1 bottle of multi-purpose cleaner
- 1 bottle of hand wash and washing-up liquid
- 1 dishwasher tablet
- 1 tea towel
Bread and pastry delivery
Bread & pastries service is available in the residence.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.