Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Les Grands Pins
Staying at the Les Grands Pins residence in Carcans-Maubuisson for a long weekend or summer holiday in the south-west allows you to take advantage of the sporting and leisure activities on offer in and around the residence:
- Outdoor unheated pool with a paddling pool and playground.
- Pétanque and beach volleyball courts.
- Ride the 120 km of cycle paths.
- Hourtin-Carcans lake and large sports complex.
- The Médoc's main sites include the Cordouan lighthouse, Soulac-sur-Mer and Lacanau.
Activities for babies
This residence is recommended for babies and is pays particular attention to the needs of little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: spend some relaxing time as a family in an original and fun way with this little "wooden theatre" of Japanese origin, where a succession of illustrated boards are used to tell a story.
Please note: an Aubert Baby Kit can be booked at the same time as your accommodation.
Outdoor swimming pool
A swimming pool (14 m x 8 m) with a paddling pool and a terrace/solarium located in the residence:
Please note: unheated and unsupervised.
Pet passport mandatory for entry
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For a hassle-free holiday, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: price varies according to the residence and subject to change
Contact the residence to choose your view, orientation, floor, building and proximity to reception (subject to availability).
Please note: Can be booked as of 15 days before your arrival.
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.