Accommodation for 7 nights
Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Outdoor unheated pool open from May to the end of September with paddling pool
- Play area, table tennis, petanque pitch
- Cycle on 120 km of cycle paths
- Hourtin-Carcans lake and a huge sports complex
- Sightseeing in Médoc, including Cordouan lighthouse, Soulac-sur-Mer and Lacanau
Activities for babies
This residence is recommended for babies and is particularly attentive when welcoming little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: An original, fun way of spending some relaxation time with the family. In this little "paper theatre" of Japanese origin, wooden pieces move around to tell a story.
Please note: in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation.
Outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool and a sun terrace at the resort.
Dimensions: 14 m x 8 m
- Loungers provided, subject to availability
- Unheated and unsupervised.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Contact the residence to choose your view, orientation, floor, building and proximity to the residence reception (subject to availability).
Please note: Can be booked as of 15 days before your arrival.
Bread and pastry delivery
Bread and pastries service available in the residence in July and August.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.