Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Saint Goustan
Family holidays or a weekend in the Loire Atlantique region?
Stay at the Saint-Goustan residence to enjoy the on-site activities and the resort:
- Outdoor pool heated mid-April to mid-September (1.2 m to 1.6 m).
- Unheated paddling pool in July and August.
- Horse riding, tennis, scuba diving, 18-hole Croisic golf course.
- Oceanarium, Aquabaule, a water park with slides, jets and saunas, etc.
- Excursions to the Morbihan islands.
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool located within the residence, open mid-April to mid-September:
- Depth: from 1.2 m to 1.6 m maximum.
- Children's paddling pool (unheated in July and August).
Please note: unsupervised.
Solarium equipped with loungers.
The kit comprises: 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel per person and 1 bath mat per accommodation.
The kit includes:
- 1 sponge
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 bottle of multi-use product
- 1 bottle of washing up liquid
- 5 dishwasher tablets
Bread and pastry delivery
Bread & pastries service is available in the residence.
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.