Accommodation for 7 nights
Family holidays or a weekend in the Loire Atlantique region?
Stay at the Saint-Goustan residence to enjoy the on-site activities and the resort:
- Outdoor pool heated mid-April to mid-September (1.2 m to 1.6 m).
- Unheated paddling pool in July and August.
- Horse riding, tennis, scuba diving, 18-hole Croisic golf course.
- Oceanarium, Aquabaule, a water park with slides, jets and saunas, etc.
- Excursions to the Morbihan islands.
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool located within the residence, open mid-April to mid-September:
- Depth: from 1.2 m to 1.6 m maximum.
- Children's paddling pool (unheated in July and August).
Please note: unsupervised.
Solarium equipped with loungers.
WiFi in the apartments
WiFi connection available in the accommodation.
Basic Access allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.