Accommodation for 7 nights
Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Outdoor pool heated from mid-April to mid-September (1.20 m to 1.60 m)
- Paddling pool not heated in July and August
- Horse riding, tennis, diving, Croisic 18-hole golf course, Océarium
- Excursions to the Morbihan islands
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
Heated outdoor swimming pool in the resort, open from mid-April to mid-September.
Dimensions: 1.20 - 1.60 m deep.
- Sun terrace with loungers, subject to availability
- Unsupervised, unheated in July and August
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Bread and pastry delivery
A bread & pastries delivery service is available at the residence.
Make your order in the evening at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the next morning.